Illinois' tally of COVID-19 cases grew by another 867 on Sunday, bringing the total to 127,757 positive test results.
The death count also grew - by 43 - to 5,904.
LOCAL CASE UPDATES (4:30pm Update)
Effingham County Health Department:
- 8 overall positive cases of COVID-19, with four recoveries and one death.
- 696 negative tests results.
Egyptian Health Department:
- Total COVID-19 positive cases stands at 11, with 11 recoveries.
- 1,117 tests administered in the three-county service area
Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department:
- Total COVID-19 positive cases now stands at 75, with 55 recoveries and one death in Williamson County, 12 cases with 12 recoveries in Franklin County.
Jackson County Health Department:
- 1 new case reported - a teen girl who is being isolated.
- Jackson County's total positive test count is 302, with 256 recoveries and 11 deaths.
- One case previously reported in Jackson County was found to live in another county, so it was subtracted from the overall total.
Jefferson County Public Health Department:
- Overall there have been 104 positive cases of COVID-19, with 90 recoveries and 14 deaths.
- 1,522 negative test results.
Marion County Health Department
- Overall, there have been 55 positive cases of COVID-19, with 50 recoveries.
- 1,474 negative test results.
Perry County Health Department:
- Overall, 43 positive cases of COVID-19, with 40recoveries.
- 757 negative test results.
Randolph County Health Department:
- Overall, 276 positive cases of COVID-19, with 263 recoveries and four deaths.
- 1,993 negative test results.
Richland County Public Health Department:
- Overall, four positive cases of COVID-19, with three recoveries in Richland County. Two additional cases were identified, but those patients live outside Richland County.
- 911 negative test results.
Southern Seven Health Department:
- Overall, Southern Seven reports 261 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 103 recoveries and 13 deaths.