House Impeachment Inquiry
Updated at 2:33 p.m. ET House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday morning, charging him with abuse of power in the Ukraine affair and obstruction of Congress. Read the articles of impeachment here . The text recounts the findings of the House's investigation into Trump's dealings this year with Ukraine and, among other charges, says Trump "has betrayed the nation by abusing his high office to enlist a foreign power in corrupting democratic...
NPR News Feed
- Subterfuge In The City: How Illinois Helped Create The Nuclear Age
- Survey Finds Illinoisans Divided On Trust, With Consequences For Democracy
- Once A Skeptic, Congressman Rodney Davis Embraces Trump
- State's Anti-Gambling Lobbyist Is One Tough 'Church Lady'
- IL School Report Card: Now With Even More Data
- State Week: Lightfoot Fires CPD Chief, Demand For Ethics Session, Investigators Asking About Madigan
- State Week: Federal Investigation Primer
- State Week: School 'Seclusion Rooms', Madigan Confidant Emails Leaked, Race For Senate Preisdent
- State Week: Cullerton Retiring, Lightfoot Comes Up Empty, Veto Session Recap
- State Week: Amid Calls For Ethics Crackdown, Are Lawmakers Aiming At The Right Targets?