NPR News Feed
- State Week: Chicago Teachers Strike, Lightfoot's Springfield Agenda, Troubled Local Pensions
- State Week: Warrant Unredacted, Pritzker's Approval Rating, Why Are People Leaving Illinois?
- State Week: Warrant Suggests Broad Corruption Probe; Report Details Harassment By Speakers' Aides
- State Week: FBI Raids Senator's Offices, Lincoln Museum Director Fired, New 'Cannabis Czar'
- State Week: Changing Face Of Gambling, Cost Of Saying #MeToo, Fun With Numbers (State Fair Edition)
WSIU News Updates
NPR Illinois and ProPublica found several sexual harassment allegations against University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign faculty that haven’t been publicly reported. Here's a rundown of the accusations, the consequences each faced and their responses. This article was produced in partnership with ProPublica Local Reporting Network .