Another 975 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Illinois on Saturday, bringing the overall state total to 126,890.
In addition the state recorded an additional 72 deaths, pushing the death toll to 5,864.
LOCAL CASE UPDATES (4:30pm Update)
Effingham County Health Department:
- 8 overall positive cases of COVID-19, with four recoveries and one death.
- 696 negative tests results.
Egyptian Health Department:
- Total COVID-19 positive cases stands at 11, with 11 recoveries.
- 1,104 tests administered in the three-county service area
Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department:
- Total COVID-19 positive cases now stands at 75, with 55 recoveries and one death in Williamson County, 12 cases with 12 recoveries in Franklin County.
Jackson County Health Department:
- Jackson County's total positive test count is 302, with 251 recoveries and 11 deaths.
- One case previously reported in Jackson County was found to live in another county, so it was subtracted from the overall total.
Jefferson County Public Health Department:
- Overall there have been 104 positive cases of COVID-19, with 90 recoveries and 14 deaths.
- 1,522 negative test results.
Marion County Health Department
- 2 new cases reported.
- Overall, there have been 55 positive cases of COVID-19, with 50 recoveries.
- 1,474 negative test results.
Perry County Health Department:
- Overall, 43 positive cases of COVID-19, with 40recoveries.
- 757 negative test results.
Randolph County Health Department:
- Overall, 276 positive cases of COVID-19, with 263 recoveries and four deaths.
- 1,993 negative test results.
Richland County Public Health Department:
- Overall, four positive cases of COVID-19, with three recoveries in Richland County. Two additional cases were identified, but those patients live outside Richland County.
- 911 negative test results.
Southern Seven Health Department:
- Overall, Southern Seven reports 261 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 103 recoveries and 13 deaths.