The speed limit on most Illinois interstates would go up to 70, under a bill that's en route to the Governor.
People on WSIU Radio
Morning Edition Host, WSIU Radio News Producer
All Things Considered Host, WSIU Radio News Producer
WSIU Radio Operations Manager
Celtic Connections Host
Host of Rhythm in Bloom
Sounds Like Radio Host
Station Manager/News Director
Illinois health officials say they're investigating reports that five patients developed abscesses after receiving potentially contaminated steroid injections at a southern Illinois clinic.
A southern Illinois manufacturer is expanding.
An arrest Tuesday night has not deterred opponents of fracking from continuing an effort to meet with Illinois Governor Pat Quinn.
A supermarket chain wants an Illinois lawsuit related to a security breach affecting up to 2.4 million credit and debit cards of its customers moved
The former manager of the City of Marion Water Department has admitted to stealing money from the department. But she's disputing the amount reported
WSIU Public Radio presents "Morning Conversations" each week. Join Host Jennifer Fuller as she interviews dignitaries, local leaders, artists and more...
Reading Baseball is a WSIU Radio original series of baseball essays and commentaries by Richard "Pete" Peterson, editor of the St.Louis Baseball Reader.
SIU Reviews is a regular new series on WSIU Radio featuring movie reviews and critiques by Walter Metz & Liz Faber of the SIUC Dept. of Cinema & Photography.
In the Author's Voice is a regular web feature of WSIU Public Radio. WSIU hosts talk with local and national Author's about their works.
Radio Voices is a regular occurring series of original features, essays, and commentaries.
Latest from NPR
- Court Rules That Arizona Sheriff Engages In Racial Profiling A U.S. district court has ruled that Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio's department...
- Obama's Terrorism Fight Is Colored Gray, Not Black And White It's difficult for an American president to govern through nuance, especially...
- Toronto Mayor: 'I Do Not Use Crack Cocaine' Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says he doesn't smoke crack cocaine and isn't an addict...
- History Makes Hiring Household Help A Complex Choice Sheryl Sandberg's best-seller Lean In has sparked a national debate among...
- Tornado Safe Rooms In Schools A Popular, But Costly Idea In the days since a tornado ripped through Moore, Okla., talk of constructing...