Illinois reported 738 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday, along with 14 additional deaths.
Monday's report bring's the state's overal COVID-19 total to 142,461, and its death toll to 6,902.
The state's positivity rate - a number comparing positive tests with the overall test count - remained at 2.7% for June 22-28. Illinois has processed 1.57 million tests since the pandemic arrived.
LOCAL CASES (3:50pm Update)
Effingham County Health Department:
- 11 overall positive cases of COVID-19, with ten recoveries and one death.
- 1,902 negative tests results.
Egyptian Health Department:
- Total COVID-19 positive cases stands at 15, with 13 recoveries.
- 1,769 tests administered in the three-county service area
Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department:
- 6 new cases reported - 1 teen boy from Franklin County; two men and one woman in their 20s, one woman in her 40s, and one man in his 50s from Williamson County.
- Total COVID-19 positive cases now stands at 117 cases with 75 recoveries and 4 deaths in Williamson County, 14 cases with 12 recoveries in Franklin County.
Jackson County Health Department:
- 1 new case reported - a preteen/teen boy.
- Jackson County's total positive test count is 328, with 294 recoveries and 19 deaths.
Jefferson County Public Health Department:
- 1 new case reported - a boy in his teens.
- Overall there have been 109 positive cases of COVID-19, with 93 recoveries and 14 deaths.
- 2,727 negative test results.
Marion County Health Department:2 new cases reported.
- No new cases reported.
- Overall, there have been 66 positive cases of COVID-19, with 61 recoveries.
- 2,329 negative test results.
Perry County Health Department:
- 1 new case reported - a woman in her 20s.
- Overall, 50 positive cases of COVID-19, with 44 recoveries and one death.
- 1,269 negative test results.
Randolph County Health Department:
- 3 new cases reported.
- Overall, 282 positive cases of COVID-19, with 272 recoveries and seven deaths.
- 2,956 negative test results.
Richland County Public Health Department:
- Overall, 4 positive cases of COVID-19, with 4 recoveries in Richland County. Two additional cases were identified, but those patients live outside Richland County.
- 1,262 negative test results.
Southern Seven Health Department:
- 3 new cases reported - a man in his 30s and a woman in her 50s from Massac County; a woman in her 30s from Union County.
- Overall, Southern Seven reports 299 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 197 recoveries and 19 deaths.