The number of new COVID-19 cases in Illinois was flat on Sunday, down one patient from the day before.
With 672 new cases added on Sunday, Illinois' total positive test results now stand at 132,543.
Nineteen additional deaths were recorded, as well. That brings the death toll to 6,308.
More than 22,000 tests were processed from Saturday to Sunday, pushing the number of tests in Illinois to 1,190,985 overall. The state says the positive test rate for the previous 7 days (June 7-13) remained steady at 3%.
LOCAL CASES (6:00pm Update)
Effingham County Health Department:
- 8 overall positive cases of COVID-19, with six recoveries and one death.
- 858 negative tests results.
Egyptian Health Department:
- Total COVID-19 positive cases stands at 11, with 11 recoveries.
- 1,263 tests administered in the three-county service area
Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department:
- Total COVID-19 positive cases now stands at 83 cases with 59 recoveries and one death in Williamson County, 12 cases with 12 recoveries in Franklin County.
Jackson County Health Department:
- 2 new deaths reported - a woman in her 80s and a man in his 40s.
- 3 new cases reported - a pre-teen/teen girl, a woman in her 20s, and a man in his 40s.
- Jackson County's total positive test count is 319, with 268 recoveries and 14 deaths.
Jefferson County Public Health Department:
- Overall there have been 106 positive cases of COVID-19, with 90 recoveries and 14 deaths.
- 1,846 negative test results.
Marion County Health Department
- Overall, there have been 56 positive cases of COVID-19, with 53 recoveries.
- 1,615 negative test results.
Perry County Health Department:
- Overall, 43 positive cases of COVID-19, with 40 recoveries.
- 870 negative test results.
Randolph County Health Department:
- Overall, 277 positive cases of COVID-19, with 268 recoveries and seven deaths.
- 2,062 negative test results.
Richland County Public Health Department:
- Overall, 4 positive cases of COVID-19, with 3 recoveries in Richland County. Two additional cases were identified, but those patients live outside Richland County.
- 1,055 negative test results.
Southern Seven Health Department:
- Overall, Southern Seven reports 268 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 157 recoveries and 15 deaths.