Illinois recorded an additional 673 COVID-19 cases on Saturday, along with 29 new deaths.
Total numbers now show 131,871 positive test results, and 6,289 deaths.
The state says the positive test rate for the previous 7 days (June 6-12) dropped to 3%.
LOCAL CASES (3:00pm Update)
Effingham County Health Department:
- 8 overall positive cases of COVID-19, with six recoveries and one death.
- 858 negative tests results.
Egyptian Health Department:
- Total COVID-19 positive cases stands at 11, with 11 recoveries.
- 1,244 tests administered in the three-county service area
Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department:
- Total COVID-19 positive cases now stands at 83 cases with 59 recoveries and one death in Williamson County, 12 cases with 12 recoveries in Franklin County.
Jackson County Health Department:
- Jackson County's total positive test count is 316, with 263 recoveries and 12 deaths.
Jefferson County Public Health Department:
- Overall there have been 106 positive cases of COVID-19, with 90 recoveries and 14 deaths.
- 1,846 negative test results.
Marion County Health Department
- Overall, there have been 56 positive cases of COVID-19, with 53 recoveries.
- 1,615 negative test results.
Perry County Health Department:
- Overall, 43 positive cases of COVID-19, with 40 recoveries.
- 870 negative test results.
Randolph County Health Department:
- Overall, 277 positive cases of COVID-19, with 268 recoveries and seven deaths.
- 2,062 negative test results.
Richland County Public Health Department:
- Overall, 4 positive cases of COVID-19, with 3 recoveries in Richland County. Two additional cases were identified, but those patients live outside Richland County.
- 1,055 negative test results.
Southern Seven Health Department:
- No new cases reported.
- Overall, Southern Seven reports 268 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 157 recoveries and 15 deaths.