After a holiday weekend, Illinois leaders say an additional 614 coronavirus cases were recorded - as well as six more deaths.
The new statewide total for positive cases sits at 147,865, with 7,026 deaths linked to COVID-19.
Over the previous week (June 29-July 5), the positivity rate - a percentage of positive results compared to overall tests - held steady at 2.6%. As of Monday, Illinois had processed 1.78 million tests since the outbreak began.
LOCAL CASES (3:00pm Update)
Effingham County Health Department:
- 17 overall positive cases of COVID-19, with 11 recoveries and one death (as of July 3).
- 2,344 negative tests results.
Egyptian Health Department:
- Total COVID-19 positive cases stands at 20, with 14 recoveries (as of July 5).
- 1,971 tests administered in the three-county service area.
Franklin-Williamson Bi-County Health Department:
- 5 new cases reported - two teen boys and a man in his 30s from Franklin County; two women in their 20s from Williamson County.
- Total COVID-19 positive cases now stands at 133 cases with 81 recoveries and 4 deaths in Williamson County, 35 cases with 16 recoveries in Franklin County.
Jackson County Health Department:
- 1 new case reported - a woman in her 60s.
- Jackson County's total positive test count is 337, with 298 recoveries and 19 deaths.
Jefferson County Public Health Department:.
- 1 new case - a man in his 30s.
- Overall there have been 110 positive cases of COVID-19, with 95 recoveries and 14 deaths.
- 3,115 negative test results.
Marion County Health Department:2 new cases reported.
- 1 new case reported - a woman in her 20s.
- Overall, there have been 71 positive cases of COVID-19, with 65 recoveries.
- 2,544 negative test results.
Perry County Health Department:
- Overall, 56 positive cases of COVID-19, with 44 recoveries and one death (as of July 3).
- 1,575 negative test results.
Randolph County Health Department:
- 1 new case reported
- Overall, 292 positive cases of COVID-19, with 273 recoveries and seven deaths.
- 3,472 negative test results.
Richland County Public Health Department:
- 4 new cases reported - a preteen/teen girl from out of state, a teen boy from Richland County, a teen girl from Richland County, and a woman in her 40s who lives outside Richland County.
- **In addition, Richland County reports a known exposure at the Musgrove Aquatic Center in Olney. The exposure happened between June 27-July 3. If you visited the Center, you're asked to call your local health department to be tested.
- Overall, 7 positive cases of COVID-19, with 4 recoveries in Richland County.
- 1,661 negative test results.
Southern Seven Health Department:
- 5 new cases reported - a man in his 50s from Massac County; a teen girl and a man in his 60s from Pulaski County; two men in their 30s from Union County.
- Overall, Southern Seven reports 329 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 223 recoveries and 18 deaths.